Hello everyone. To make your day even more interesting today we are going to talk about our micro area i.e. POONAM AND SAROJ TAILORS.
As I have mentioned in the previous posts that the tailor shop had many design problems. Everyone had to come up with the design interventions that they want to work with; to start with I related the problems to each design intervention areas as follows.
- Marketing and packaging [creative campaign, multimedia,2d/3d print]
- Visiting cards
- Boards and hoardings
- Carry bags
- Digital marketing
- Display [space styling, installation]
- Ceiling wallpaper not appropriate
- Mannequins required
- Rags lying everywhere on the floor
- Bags and polythene lying everywhere
- More tables than required
- Trial room not appropriate
- Storage [space styling]
- Cupboard not stored properly
- Haphazardly stuffed clothes
- Basement space not well utilized for storage.
- Lighting and seating [space styling and installation
- Dirty and dark basement
- No seating or waiting area
- Barely any light in trial room
- Recycling [Installation]
I loved all the design interventions, but Recycling attracted me the most.
Come back again to see what I did with my design intervention area.